Wednesday 25 February 2015

Sturmtigers

Hi Guys,

Just finished off a pair of Sturmtigers for my Germans. I'm quite pleased with how they turned out, though I doubt they'll bring much to the table performance wise. But, it might be nice to have something to scare my opponents out of buildings  ;)

The Mobelwagons in the background are near completion.

Next up will be some King Tigers, then it'll be the Luftwaffe's turn, with an Me-262 and Fw-190.












Cheers, and thanks for looking.

Mat.

2 comments:

  1. Being primarily a Canadian Infantry player, believe me, those things are scary on the battlefield!

    Beautiful paintjobs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really enjoyed this blog and thank you for sharing this informative information about Sturmtiger. TankHistoria has provided essential data on Sturmtiger - The Tiger with a 380 mm Rocket Launcher , for more information you can visit our site.

    ReplyDelete