Saturday 8 February 2014

The "paint one platoon a week" challenge, plus bonus Jagdtigers!


Hi Guys, been a little while since my last update, but I'm back with a vengeance! 

I'm glad to say my gaming and hobby mojo is sky rocketing at the moment, and I've decided to strike while the iron is hot and set myself a challenge. Simply put, it's paint one platoon each week. Not too hard when you thing about it, between 3 to 5 vehicles or 7 to 9 stands of infantry. I think the vehicles might be easier to accomplish, but I'll push myself with the infantry. When I want a bit of an easy week I'll just paint a plane or an independent character vehicle. 

I've set myself this challenge for two main reasons. One, to work through the backlog of unmade and unpainted stuff I have, and two, so I can use all this stuff in games!

Anyway, week one is done. I painted up three Jagdtigers. I love German armour, and the Jagdtiger is one sexy tank. 

Well, pictures below.


Jagdtiger 111

111 from the other side

Jagdtiger 112

Jagdtiger 101

Group shot 1

Group shot 2

Group shot 3




4 comments:

  1. They look great. They have huge guns.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nicely done Mat. Very good looking models. Let us know how they go!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very, very nicely done. Top job on those big tanks they look excellent.
    cheers

    ReplyDelete
  4. pretty nice blog, following :)

    ReplyDelete